The Center for Latin American Studies (CLAS) at the University of Pittsburgh is seeking two graduate students to help coordinate the content of its Panoramas website for fall, spring, and summer terms 2014-15. The goal of Panoramas is to share Latin American expertise through a new Latin American studies web presence.
The Panoramas student coordinators will work under the direction of the Panoramas and CLAS websmaster. The student coordinators will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and moderate submissions to the blog;
- Maintaining a current and relevant program of topics on the website;
- Coordinate maintenance of social media;
- Assisting in the training of the interns and volunteers;
- Contacting students, faculty, and alumni;
- Assist in editing our digitally captured programming.
- Full-time graduate student at the University of Pittsburgh;
- Good background in some area of Latin American studies - discipline open;
- Fluency in English (Spanish or Portuguese fluency a plus);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work with computers and audio/video equipment;
- Familiarity with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, You Tube, etc);
- The students will be required to work 20 hours per week.
- Half tuition for fall and spring
- Hourly pay at $25/hour
This is a great opportunity to build your CV in a new initiative that will bring international attention to the University of Pittsburgh.
To Apply (Deadline: July 11, 2014)
Please fill and submit the form below: