The presentation will cover:
- Introduction to the German American Chamber of Commerce.
- The importance of learning German.
- German business development in the U.S.
- The presence of German companies throughout the U.S.
- How to approach German companies in the U.S. for career opportunities.
- Understanding cultural differences between the U.S. and Germany.
- Success stories among young Americans, who have pursued German.
- Business German – an important tool for international career development.
- Comparison between the German and American educational systems.
Please register at www.gaccpit.com.