We are launching Pitt’s Global Plan with a series of World Café sessions during the month of October and want to invite your participation. The World Café is a proven method of engaging participants in dynamic and directed conversations on concrete topics.
The World Cafés aim to accomplish three objectives regarding Pitt’s Global Plan:
- Educate our community on Pitt’s goals for global engagement;
- Generate discussion on how units across campus can collaborate and contribute to the objectives of the plan;
- Identify promising action items for implementation of select initiatives.
You are encouraged to RSVP for one or more World Cafés at https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3VjblpwJRHpz0j3. Light refreshments will be served.
Please join us as we engage in conversational leadership at Pitt!
- World Café: Global Partnerships
(Faculty & Staff)
- Monday, October 10th, 9-10:30am, WPU Assembly Room
- World Café: Research through International Collaborations
- Monday, October 10th, 12-1:30pm, WPU Assembly Room
- World Café: Global Credential
(Faculty & Advisors)
- Tuesday, October 11th, 11:30am-1pm, WPU Kurtzman Room