The University Center for International Studies (UCIS) facilitates international relationships by all units of the University of Pittsburgh. UCIS also plays a central role in the University's Policy and Procedure
on International Inter-Institutional Agreements. Under this policy, UCIS provides assistance in drafting such agreements and facilitates the approval process within the University. Pitt faculty or staff interested in initiating an international agreement are advised to follow four steps:
- Check the list of active agreements to see if an agreement with the institution already exists.
- Read the Guidelines on Policy and Resources on International Interinstitutional Agreements.
- Download appropriate sample agreements from this website (available to members of the University of Pittsburgh community only).
- Download an International Agreement Routing Form or obtain a hard copy from the Associate Director, University Center for International Studies, 4400 Posvar Hall, 624-6651.
- For any questions, contact Jeffrey Whitehead, at email@example.com.