This page lists job openings at the Asian Studies Center and affiliated departments.
Student Internships for 2021-22
The Asian Studies Center is seeking applications for several intern positions for the 2021-22 academic year! Each position comes with $10,000 of tuition remission ($5,000 each for the fall and spring semesters). We’re seeking the following interns. Applications are due by Sunday, May 16.
- The Graduate Global Asia Intern will assist the ASC Director, Associate Director, and staff in the development and oversight of Global Asia-related activities. Apply here.
- The Global Ambassador will assist the ASC Assistant Director for Academic Affairs with recruiting, orientation, and other aspects of the undergraduate programs of the Asian Studies Center. Apply here.
The Communications and Media Intern will assist the Assistant Director of Partnerships and Programming and ASC staff with engaging students and promoting center events especially through social media platforms. Apply here.
- The Chinese Language Social Media Intern will handle the ASC’s presence on Chinese language social media. Apply here.
- The Event Coordination Intern will assist the Assistant Director of Partnerships and Programming and the Outreach Coordinator with the logistics of Center events, including both in-person and virtual options. Apply here.
- The SCREENSHOT:ASIA intern will assist the Asia on Screen Coordinator and ASC staff with engaging students and promoting center events especially through social media platforms. There may be several positions focused on video production or social media and writing. You should focus your cover letter on one of the two areas of interest/expertise. Apply here.