- Applicant is a PhD student in any field of Chinese Studies
- Applicant has completed at least two years of Chinese language study or equivalent by inception of award period
- Applicant is an Asian Studies Center certificate student
Students must complete application here and upload
- Official Transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate program attended
- An updated CV
- Three letters of recommendation
- A written statement of no more than 1200 words summarizing academic goals, career objectives, research interests and plans for use of the award.
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
Tuition + stipend
Purpose of grant:
This grant supports PhD students in any field of Chinese studies.
Grant Region (new):