- Applicants must be enrolled in doctoral degree programs at the University of Pittsburgh
- Graduate students are eligible to receive no more than 2 of these grants
- A report (1-2 pages) must be submitted to the Japanese Studies Coordinator within 1 month of completion of the research
- Awards cannot be deferred for any reason.
- Application form
- Transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate program attended
- An updated CV
- Three letters of recommendation
- A written statement of no more than 2000 words summarizing academic goals, career objectives, research interests and plans for use of the award.
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
$3500 per academic year
Purpose of grant:
This grant supports doctoral research in Japanese studies at Pitt.
Grant Region (new):