Applicants must apply before conference dates. Applications will be accepted Sept. 15, Dec. 1, March 15, July 15. If you are accepted for a conference after one deadline but before the next one, please contact Emily Rook-Koepsel (email@example.com)
- Applicants must be presenting conference papers focused on Japan
- Grants are capped at 2 per year per student
- The grants can only be applied to airfare, hotel, and conference registration.
- Preference is given to first-time applicants.
Students must complete the application here, and upload:
- an updated CV
- evidence of conference acceptance
- a letter of support from their advisor
- a detailed budget listing costs of travel, lodging, meals, conference registration, and incidentals.
- an abstract of their conference paper
Expenses must be submitted for reimbursement within 14 days of return.