- Applicants must be Pitt students studying Japanese at an approved program of study in the United States or Japan during the summer
- This award cannot be applied to SEALS Japan courses at the University of Pittsbugh. (Other financial aid opportunities are available for that program.
- Preference will be given to applicants who will have completed at least one year of Japanese language study or the equivalent by the inception of the award period
- Application form
- Transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate program attended
- An updated CV
- Three letters of recommendation
- A written statement of no more than 2000 words summarizing academic goals, career objectives, research interests and plans for use of the award.
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
Purpose of grant:
This grant provides a tuition award to Pitt graduate students to study Japanese during the summer at an approved program of study in the US or Japan
Grant Region (new):