- Applicant must be Pitt undergraduate students who have demonstrated a strong record in Japan studies
- Applicant must study in Japan for one semester or one year
Preference is given to applicants who will have completed at least two years of language study or the equivalent by the inception of the award period.
- Application form
- Transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate program attended
- An updated CV
- Three letters of recommendation
- A written statement of no more than 2000 words summarizing academic goals, career objectives, research interests and plans for use of the award.
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
$5000 for one semester or $10000 for one year
Purpose of grant:
This grant provides tuition awards to Pitt undergraduates who will study in Japan for one sememster (fall or spring) or a year (fall and spring)
Grant Region (new):