- Applicant must be a Pitt undergraduate student enrolled in the Asian Studies Certificate
- Applicant must be have a demonstrated record in Korean Studies
Through a generous donation from POSCO America, the Asian Studies Center has established a new POSCO Scholars program in Korean Studies. Students may apply for POSCO funds up to $500 to help support research in Korean Studies, Korean language acquisition, or study abroad to Korea during the summer.
- Application form
- Transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate program attended
- An updated CV
- Three letters of recommendation
- A written statement of no more than 2000 words summarizing academic goals, career objectives, research interests and plans for use of the award.
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)