- Applicant must be a Pitt graduate student enrolled in the Asian Studies Certificate
- Applicant must be have a demonstrated record in Korean Studies
Through a generous donation from POSCO America, the Asian Studies Center has established a new POSCO Scholars program in Korean Studies. Students may apply for POSCO funds up to $1000 to help support research in Korean Studies, Korean language acquisition, or study abroad to Korea during the academic year.
Students must complete the application form here and send to Emily Rook-Koepsel at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application form
- Transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate program attended
- An updated CV
- Three letters of recommendation
- A written statement of no more than 2000 words summarizing academic goals, career objectives, research interests and plans for use of the award.
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)