Applicants must apply before conference dates. Applications will be accepted Sept. 15, Dec. 1, March 15, July 15. If you are accepted for a conference after one deadline but before the next one, please contact Emily Rook-Koepsel (email@example.com) for more information.
Grant is available to MA and doctoral students with a conference presentation in Southeast Asia and/or the Pacific studies. Priority is given to first-time applicants.
Please complete the submittable application here.
Applicants must apply before conference dates. Applications will be accepted Sept. 15, Dec. 1, March 15, July 15.
The application will prompt you to complete the application form and upload:
- A letter of support from your advisor
- Evidence of conference participation
- A detailed budget listing cost of travel, lodging, meals, conference registration, and incidentals
- An updated CV.
- Travel to conference grants are limited to $300/per conference for domestic conference (including Mexico and Canada but excluding Hawaii).
- Travel to conference grants are limited to $600/per conference for international conferences (including Hawaii), assuming the applicant is not already in, for example, Indonesia, in which case it is treated as domestic travel.