Graduate Panoramas Internship
Panoramas is a space to foster academic discussion about Latin America. This innovative project is a perfect place for students to develop their technical skills and publish their work in an academic forum. The Panoramas project is hosted by the Center for Latin American Studies (CLAS).
The Panoramas Interns will assist the Panoramas Coordinating Editor and the Assistant Director for Academic Affairs. The main duty of the intern will be to write articles for Panoramas and work on special projects (as assigned by the Coordinating Editor or Assistant Director). Work hours will vary depending on the university schedule (work load will be 20 hours for 16 weeks).
- ability to work independently
- strong writing skills
- ability to work with computers
- familiarity with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, You Tube, etc)
- Complete Internship requirement from your program;
- a position of importance and respect, helping promote the web presence of one of 25 Latin American National Resource Centers in the country;
- participating in an academically stimulating initiative;
- learn a variety of skills that may help build your resume.
To apply send:
- A resume or a list of your skills that you think would be valuable for the internship;
- Unofficial Pitt transcript;
- One page essay explaining why you would be a good fit for the project.
Applications will be accepted in a rolling basis
Application for Panoramas Internship