Registration is OPEN!
(Further information will be sent after registration)
- Testing sites are not open for walk-in testing. Patients need a physician order or an appointment with the collection center. The UPMC provider who orders the test will call the patient with results. The time to receive results varies based on the collection site and volume. Those without a UPMC provider will be contacted by the central COVID-19 team. Patients should check with their PCP or log into MyUPMC.com for results. Patients who have their samples taken should self-isolate until they receive results.
- Allegheny Health Network (AHN):
- If you’re experiencing symptoms — such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath — stay in your home. Call your doctor’s office, schedule a virtual visit through MyChart, or call (412) NURSE-4-U (412) 687-7348 to discuss symptoms and next steps.
- Your doctor will evaluate you based on your symptoms and determine the best course of treatment, which may or may not include a COVID-19 test.
- After the COVID-19 test is ordered, an AHN care specialist will contact you directly, within 48 hours to set up your appointment at a Coronavirus testing collection site.
- Northview Heights Clinic:
- 525 Mount Pleasant Rd, Pittsburgh, PA - 15214
- Phone: 412-322-7500
- Self-swab testing is now available, less invasive than previous testing methods.
- Drive through and walk-up testing, available in any language needed
- Everyone and anyone is eligible to be tested
- Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath and
- Travel to countries with coronavirus alerts within 14 days of onset of symptoms or
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered. The center is also income based for those making an income.
New Free Testing Locations!
- Free Testing (with appointment):
- Please call a location near you to
schedule an appointment.
- Alma Illery Medical Center, 7227 Hamilton Avenue, Pittsburgh. PA 15208
- Braddock Family Health Center, 404 Braddock Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15104
- East End Community Health Center, 117 N Negley Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- Hazelwood Family Health Center, 4918 Second Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA, 15207
- Hill House Health Center, 1835 Centre Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA, 15219
- McKeesport Family Health Center, 627 Lysle Boulevard, McKeesport, PA, 15132 (412) 664-4112
- West End Health Center, 415 Neptune Street, Pittsburgh, PA,15220
- Wilkinsburg Family Health Center, 807 Wallace Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA, 15221
- West End Family Dental Center, 441 Main Street, Pittsburgh, PA, 15220
- Steel Valley Family Health Center, 1800 West Street. Suite 110, Homestead, PA, 15120
- Pittsburgh Immigrant Resources
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Allegheny County Health Department
- City of Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh International Airport