The Center for Health Equity invites all students who are Latino/a/e/x and those who are interested in working with Latinx to the December 10 meeting. We will dedicate this meeting to you, our students, with the following objectives:
1. To connect with each other and foster community.
2. To talk about your aspirations and dreams.
3. To plan a visit to Latino organizations in early 2022.
With the support of Pitt's Center for Latin American Studies, this group explores:
1. the problems Latinos in small yet rapidly growing populations face
2. how to solve those problems
We are always looking for new writing and research collaborators and are open to all interested students, faculty, staff, and practitioners from Pitt and beyond.