Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences
Program for Film and Media Studies
Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
invite you to an interdisciplinary roundtable and discussion on
Pitt faculty, PhD students, and alum
(COMM, Film, FRIT, GSWS, HAA, Slavic, etc.)
· Do trigger warnings differ across media?
· Are they “fair warning” or “spoilers”?
· Who is bullying whom? Academic machismo in an era of tolerance?
· Response to a growing awareness of sexual violence?
· Is this a diversity issue?