Take your taste buds on a trip around the world and learn more about the ingredients, design, and creation of different international sweets.! From the comfort of your own room, learn more about the ingredients, design and creation of different sweets. At the end receive a custom treat bag delivered right to your room. For each tour item you collect, you will have the opportunity to receive a Study Abroad Scholarship. This event is open to first-year students, all students in Resident Halls.
• Hosted by the Office of Residence Life for resident students
• Access your VCEs to participate (FYI - Virtual Community Extensions)
• OCC credit is available
• Contact your RA or RD for more information
• Residence Hall students will have the opportunity to engage in global and cultural awareness
• Residence Hall students will learn about food cultures around the world