Society and Culture; Wars
This curriculum guide provides:
- A description of the unique traits of Bosnian culture.
- A description of the effects of political, economic and cultural changes and how these changes shaped the present Bosnian nation.
- The identification and explanation of the contributions of key historical individuals and groups in politics, the arts, and religion in Bosnia.
- An examination of the changing economic and political system of Bosnia, and how these changes have affected Bosnian society.
- An examination of Bosnia’s development as a post - conflict society.