Society and Culture
This curriculum guide provides:
- A description of the unique traits of the Czech culture, and how these traits were developed based upon geographical limitations.
- A description of the effects of political, economic and cultural changes on the European continent, and how these changes shaped the present Czech lands and people.
- Identification and explanation of the contributions of key historical individuals and groups in politics, science, the arts, religion, and business in the Czech lands.
- Exploration of the important roles of Czech dissidents and political leaders.
- Examination of the changing economic and political system of the Czech Republic, and how these changes have affected Czech society