Violeta F. Rodríguez Scholarship Competition
The Center for Latin American Studies (CLAS) is very pleased to announce the opening of the competition for the Violeta F. Rodríguez Scholarships for international study abroad.
Scholarships ($1,000 each) will be awarded this year to support students planning to study abroad during the summer, fall, or spring of this academic year.
Deadline: Monday, March 2, 2020
CLAS is seeking candidates who are:
- currently actively pursuing the CLAS undergraduate certificate;
- maintaining a strong record of academic progress.
For consideration, applicants must submit:
- a proposed plan for study abroad to Latin America;
- a statement of academic intent that addresses both academic and personal goals, as well as an explanation of why you feel you are one of the most deserving candidates for this award. Please also address how you are currently financing your college education;
- a resume;
- a current, unofficial transcript.