Welcome to the Archive of European Integration (AEI). The AEI is an electronic repository and archive for research materials on the topic of European integration and unification. The AEI collects two types of materials: certain types of independently-produced research materials and official European Community/European Union documents - for more detail, see the Contentspage. Authors who wish to post materials should consult the Contents page, the Archive Policythe FAQ and the Getting Started page. To access bibliographic guides to select groups of EU documents, go to Bibliographic Surveys of Select EU Documents.
This website reproduces many European Community documents, but only European Community legislation printed in the paper edition of the Official Journal of the European Union is deemed authentic.
- News - AEI and AEI-EU News (Update: February 2, 2009).
- Browse - Browse the archive by various methods.
- Latest Additions - View items added to the archive in the past week.
- Search Options - Search the archive by six different methods.
- Registered Users Area - Registered users may submit items to the archive.
- Register - Register for an account (or reset a forgotten password).
- Archive of European Integration-Official European Union Documents (AEI-EU)
The new AEIPlus now allows simultaneous searching of Archive of European Integration (AEI) and the European Research Papers Archive (ERPA), including the European Integration online Papers (EIOP). List of institutions which have deposited materials.
- University Library System
- European Research Papers Archive
- European Union Center, University Center for International Studies, University of Pittsburgh
- European Union Studies Association
Comments or questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2008 Hosted by the University Library System at the University of Pittsburgh.