1717 H Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20006
Chemonics' Internship Program offers motivated students the opportunity to learn first-hand about the exciting and fast-paced work of international development through a 10-week internship program. JOIN OUR TEAM Career Paths Washington, D.C.-Based Opportunities Entry-Level Professionals International Opportunities Our Benefits Consultants at Chemonics Internships at Chemonics Currently selected OUR EMPLOYEES OUR COMMUNITY Chemonics interns gain international experience in project management, new business development, technical skills development, and government contracting while building leadership skills and professional networks.
- Working as an Intern at Chemonics The internship program provides the following skills and experience necessary to compete for Chemonics’ entry-level associate positions: Project management, communications, operations, leadership, new business, and/or other administrative and technical skills development in one of our regional business units or support divisions.
- Exposure to USAID contracting and compliance.
- Exposure to Chemonics systems and processes.
- Understanding of Chemonics’ technical capacity through exposure to our 12 technical practices. Practices enable us to build and share technical knowledge and resources across regions
- Professional development opportunities through on-the-job training and learning sessions.