Fulbright US Student Program



Fulbright has many different programs for research, teaching and other projects in several different countries. Undergraduate students, graduate students, and alumni can apply but must be endorsed by Pitt.

Undergraduates should contact Shannon Mischler if interested in it: sjm130@pitt.edu  
Graduate student should contact Jessica Sun if interested in it jhs39@pitt.edu  

Copyright 2018 | Global Studies Center, University of Pittsburgh